You can change or withdraw your consent to the Cookie Statement at any time on our website.
2. What are cookies?
Also, the Web will be able to know all the services requested by users, so that they can provide or offer information appropriate to the tastes and preferences of each user.
3. What types of cookies are there?
Cookies, depending on their Permanence, can be divided into:
- Session cookies: They expire when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies: They expire depending on when the purpose for which they serve is met (for example, so that the user remains identified in the Services) or when they are manually deleted.
Depending on their Owner, they can be divided into:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Cookies de terceros: Son aquéllas que se envían al equipo terminal del usuario desde un equipo o dominio que no es gestionado por el editor, sino por otra entidad que trata los datos obtenidos través de las cookies.
Additionally, depending on their Objective, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Performance cookies: This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service every time you visit. As an example, this typology includes:
- Video or sound player volume settings.
- The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- Geo-location Cookies: These Cookies are used to find out what country you are in when a service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help target content to your location.
- Registration cookies: Registration cookies are generated once the user has registered or subsequently opened his session, and are used to identify him in the services with the following objectives:
- Keep the user identified in such a way that, if they close a service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day re-enter said service, they will continue to be identified, thus facilitating their navigation without having to identify themselves again. This functionality can be suppressed if the user clicks the “close session” functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time the user enters the service, they will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
- Analytical cookies: Every time a User visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an Analytical Cookie on the user’s computer. This Cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the Web Services to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of browsing users through the “Cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users.
- Know if the user you are accessing is new or repeat visit.
- Important: Unless the user decides to register for a Web service, the “Cookie” will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize the User experience on the site.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: This type of “Cookies” allows the information in the advertisements shown to each anonymous user in the Web Services to be expanded. Among others, the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the user’s browsing patterns and / or compartments are stored as they help to form a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow advertising related to the user’s interests.
- Third-party advertising cookies: In addition to the advertising managed by the Web in its Services, the Web offers its advertisers the option of serving ads through third parties (“AdServers”). In this way, these third parties can store Cookies sent from the Web Services from Users’ browsers, as well as access the data stored in them.
4. What cookies do we use?
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access
5. How to disable Cookies?
Normally it is possible to stop accepting the Cookies of the browser, or stop accepting the Cookies of a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change Cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the “options” or “preferences” of your browser menu. You can also configure your browser or email manager, as well as install free plugins to prevent Web Bugs from being downloaded when opening an email.
The Web offers guidance to the User on the steps to access the configuration menu for cookies and, where appropriate, for private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools, Internet Options, Privacy Configuration. (For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.)
- Microsoft Edge: Settings and more Settings, Clear browsing data.
- Firefox: Tools, Options, Privacy History, Custom settings.
- Chrome: Settings, Advanced settings, Privacy and security, Clear browsing data.
- Safari: Preferences (For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.)
6. Can modifications to the Cookies Policy occur?
The Web can modify this Cookies Policy depending on the legislative, regulatoryequirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, users will be notified either through the web or via email to registered users.